<VV> Corvairs in Print - Hemmings Classic Car - March

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 24 16:44:04 EST 2007

The March edition of Hemming's Classic Car Magazine has two articles
pertaining to Corvairs.  One is a collector profile on Rick Crawley of
Logansport Indiana, who has a nice collection of automobiles, including 6
Corvairs.  Too bad they are all earlies :(  He does have just about one of
every model including trucks.

The other article is in the "The Next Generation"column, which profiles a
young person who is into cars, in this case 21 year old Brandt Teske of
Buena Park, CA and his 1965 Corvair 500 Coupe - this kid has good taste :)
Interesting story about the car, how his grandma saved it for him, but after
she died, it was headed to the crusher and he rescued it.  I hope he's in
Corsa.  We need more young people like him to get interested in Corvairs.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Corsa Member