<VV> Corvairs in Print - Hemmings Classic Car - March

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 24 18:54:44 EST 2007

Check that article again. Rick has a Turbo Corsa in that fleet, so they
aren't all earlies.

That article about Brandt Teske is a good one. Do you think Hemmings would
allow it to be reprinted in the Communiqué? It would be a good tool to
recruit younger members and hopefully Brandt is already a member.

After many years with a barely a mention in the press, I've noticed a lot
more being written about the Corvair. Just this month there is a picture of
Charles Moss's '65 Corsa and I think last month's issue may have had a
Corvair in it. The Corvair is becoming main stream which should strengthen
Corsa and cause Corvair prices to rise.

Marc Sheridan
Waverly OH

From: "Russ Moorhouse" <corvair65 at verizon.net>