<VV> re: stuck transmission

David Sallean dsallean at stewart.com
Thu Jan 25 18:19:19 EST 2007

Kind contributors to virtualvairs, I would like to say thank you for all
your advice.  I want to follow up to let you know the outcome of my
stuck transmission dilemma.  After consulting with numerous virtualvair
contributors and experts, discussing with Larry Claypool and imparting a
sledge hammer, the transmission is coming out and a replacement one is
on the way.  That's the way it goes, but thank you for your help.  Once
I get it out and see what's up if anyone wants to know, email me and I
can let you know what I find.

Does anyone know how to replace the rear shocks on an early model?