<VV> RE: CORVAIR SPOILER - GREAT STORY.

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 23:39:16 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/26/2007 6:31:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
slowboat at mindspring.com writes:

> Curious as to how your post relates to the spoiler story. Are you
> questioning Rod's sources? I'm confused.

I posted earlier:  KEY word S  "Further down the page"

> >Well, Rod better start checking "sources".......further down the page he
> >shows what he thinks is a "prototype from GM".....actually it is a
> PhotoShopped
> >pic from the Corvair Center's MASTER  P-shopper!  gggg  I've posted links
> on VV
> >a few times to his creations....ask and ye shall be given!

THIS JUST SHOWS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE TO REFLECT
WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

You're not confused!!   Just need to  read the whole reply!!  GG  LOL  =  No
flame / don't be offended / embarrassed /  irregular / short of breath, etc.

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!