<VV> Re: CORVAIR SPOILER - GREAT STORY

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 27 13:57:31 EST 2007

Rod, Herb and myself were all sponsored by Roy. Herb and I were doing
autoslalom and SOLO I, while Rod was racing SCCA Dp. We all wore the spoiler
and had the name "Corsa Enterprises" on the sides of the cars.

I'll second the "great guy" description of Roy Findlon.

Andy Clark
Camano Island, WA.
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone