<VV> Re: SPRING SPECS (where do i look?)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 10:36:56 EST 2007

one of my corvair firends has made an alarming discovery on one of his
national winner cars.  the rear springs were 2 different sizes and diameters.  soo
he changed them with new ones.  now he just called and found that the front is
messed up also.  2 different diameters , and one with a rubber cushion on it
like a rear.  now we are looking for correct measurements of front and rear
springs for a 64 convert ,63 convert , and 63 coupe.  what we really are working
on at the moment is the 64 convert he bought restored at carlilse.
any where i can find this info for him?  i just looked at the tech guide
.assembly guide , and parts book.  parts book shows load , color tape etc but not
dimensions.
can anyone help?
thanks , tim colson