<VV> Slide rules

kwoodke at comcast.net kwoodke at comcast.net
Sat Jan 27 12:03:18 EST 2007

I want to remind all of you who haven't used your slide rules for years to remove the batteries.(Humor).

I am reminded a friend is a draftsman and he was in chage of a department in the 70's ordered 15 Texas Instrument calcs. at $340 each. 18 months later bought improved ( more functions) models for $32 each. Aint progress wonderful.
Keith Woodke
 PS Slide rules= one at a time and steer in the direction, LMOA!!!
PS I am sorry if this starts a "I bought a (fill in the blank) and then bought a( fill in the blank) thread.