<VV> No Vair This Morning

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 10:41:58 EST 2007

                                          B"H

Last night New York City got its first snowfall, not
much, just an inch or two, but as usual the City
dumped salt on all the streets, coating all the cars
with the white stuff.  Yuk.

I just didn't have the heart to take a rust-free 69
Monza out in this junk, so she sits in the garage
until the streets clean up a bit; I'm back to riding
the rails.

It was a great disappointment since I love every
minute I'm behind the wheel of Susie.  I've never felt
this way about driving a car before...Bill H.