<VV> Fw: corvair for sale

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 29 15:47:11 EST 2007

Some of the CCE folk may know this car.  It belongs to my nephew, Jon Read.
He is out of state and the car is in IL, Naperville - about 1/2 mile from
the intersection of Route 59 and I80.  He asked me to let the locals (and
others) be aware of his intent to sell.  Jon is a (sometimes too) sweet kid.
Please don't take advantage of him.  If I recall correctly, the car has a
Corsa dash - but may need a speedo replacement.

Thanks.

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)