<VV> Shift Tube

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Tue Jan 30 18:29:56 EST 2007

Any style of bushing is actually going to work it's just how much work do you want to put in to make it work properly and with my experience with these bushings most people dont want to file, sand, braze, solder ect somthing thats supposed to work right out of the box. Over the years of selling these bushings most people prefer the delrin bushings over the brass based on simplicity of instaltion. the average person on this list doesnt mind modifiying or making parts work but the average customer doesnt want to do that. The delrin just presses right in, and if you noticed everyone that said they liked the brass from clarks had to do something to the part to make it work correctly, so im not saying anyone is better than the other its just a preference by people but trust me if customers didnt like the delrin over the brass do you honestly think i would still be selling the delrin? numbers dont lie.

                                                     curt

From: RUSSELL DAVIS <bluechipmach at verizon.net>