<VV> 140 heads

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 31 01:10:24 EST 2007

Andy...   BTDT

I don't know how to explain the dynamics, BUT I certainly can explain the
results.

The particles float through the intake manifold to the other cylinders at
80MPH (maybe lower speeds would be just as effective).  But, it happens
REALLY FAST at that speed.  Some chunks are holding the intake valve open?

The result is total replacement of everything on the top side of the
affected bank - along with a lot of other careful inspection and oil
filtering.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)