<VV> 180 or 140

Spencer Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 09:13:18 EST 2007

If you want to have the most "value", as for resale, it would be worth it to
convert it. If you want to enjoy driving it, and aren't a mechanic, leave it
a 140.

I think you can check the body tag to be sure it was a 180. Some people get
real uptight about that.

I have a '66 CORSA convertible that was a 140 and made it a 180, but I am a
mechanic.

Spence Shepard