<VV> 180 or 140

Duane, Jim (US SSA) jim.duane at baesystems.com
Wed Jan 31 10:58:13 EST 2007

Hi Ron.

	Are you a collector, tinkerer, hobbyist, or investor?  That
answer will most likely dictate your path.

	 True, turbos are a little finicky and I only recommend them for
the "advanced tinkerer".  The same can be said for a 140 with 4 carbs to
worry about and two to sync.  As others have mentioned, turbos are rare,
but so are the collectors willing to give you the $$ you will need to
shell out to make your car close to stock.
	No matter which path you take, All Corvair paths are the "paths
less taken".

Jim Duane

'66 180 CVT
Colonial Corvairs