<VV> Corvair diversity - humor, of sorts

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun Jul 1 18:50:06 EDT 2007

For a long time, I've marveled at the diversity in the people who own
Corvairs. I think that this is because the Corvair probably has the
distinction of being the most diverse single car line that was ever
built, by any manufacturer. You name it, there's a Corvair built for it.
Can't say that about any muscle car, pony car, or any single marque that
I can think of.

I think that diversity is reflected in Corvair owners, who are the most
diverse group of people I've ever seen. Yet one thing seems to be common
with all Corvair owners - I've never met a single one who wasn't at
least ONE brick shy of a load. LOL! Ya gotta be, just to own a Corvair.

With such diversity, governing CORSA must be like herding cats.

-Mark