<VV> Lower Shroud removal questions

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 20:47:02 EDT 2007

You do, in fact, get better cooling with the lower shrouds removed. There's
less resistance for the air exiting the engine, and less heat reradiated back
into the heads from the manifolds bouncing back with the shrouds removed.
Your  heater may suffer, but your engine will run cooler.

In a message dated 7/1/2007 7:25:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,