<VV> FW: Stinger Racers- speak up! Part II

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 1 20:35:31 EDT 2007

  _____

From: C F DOERGE JR [mailto:cdoerge1 at verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:32 PM
Subject: RE: Stinger Racers- speak up! Part II

Thanks for those who answered! Here's the list I've got so far (as an
attachment). For those of you on a "list" the attachment will be stripped
away and you'll have to ask me to send it individually. Let me know if I've
missed any and where they're running. You guys are fantastic!! By helping,
you'll all make my dream a reality very soon.           Thanks again!!

  _____