<VV> E-mail gets weirder - No Corvair

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Jul 2 22:17:53 EDT 2007

Thanks, all, for putting up with my attempts to find out why I no
longer receive any e-mail from any sources.

I just completed my third hourlong telephone session with ISP
support, and they are as baffled as I.  Tonight, a new
twist:  Instead of using my e-mail client, I once again checked for
mail using the ISP's webmail feature, as I sure many of you do when
on the road or otherwise away from your own computer.  Wow!  93 new
messages, a whole backlog of VV, Fastvair, and business and personal
stuff!  Then, AS I WATCHED -- poof! -- all the new messages vanished,
from my screen, from the server, gone.

Truly odd.

Truly annoying.

Truly frustrating.

Truly costly.

So, please, if anyone wishes to get in touch with me, use my
alternate e-mail which is with a different
ISP:  RMarlow at patmedia.net.  It appears to be working just fine.  I'm
not yet ready to unsubscribe the "Vairtec" address and subscribe the
"RMarlow" address, because I hope to get to the bottom of all
this.  But time will tell...

--Bob