<VV> Re: [Corsabod] E-mail gets weirder - No Corvair

jcorvair at telus.net jcorvair at telus.net
Tue Jul 3 08:53:49 EDT 2007

Hi Bob,

My mother had a similar thing happen recently and it was concluded by her ISP
that it was likely a virus of some kind and she ended up getting a new computer
as opposed to going to an IT company.  She could not even delete existing
emails.  If I get time I'll call her and see if they found anything or just
reformatted the hard drive.  Her computer was on Windows 98 so I'm not sure if
that makes a difference.

Cheers,

James Hogarth