<VV> 1960 Coupe

Rodney Spooner corvairenterprises at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 13:47:15 EDT 2007

Does the trailer come with it and have title???

  Or...I have a 1960 motor for it if he's interested.

  Thank your friend for saving it from the crusher.

  Remember, October 2nd, 2009 is the Corvair's Golden 50th Anniversary!!!

  No title is available but the present owner has a bill of sale and will issue same to new owner. He rescued this one from going to the crusher. I have posted a few pictures on Webshots. He is asking $400.
  http://community.webshots.com/album/559728606xmJlqI

  Vairy truly yours,
  Rodney "Hot Rod" Spooner
  Member - Corvair Society of America since April 2002
  Member - Inland Empire Corvair Club (CORSA Chapter 925) since April 2002