<VV> Available room at CORSA Convention - I need a roomie or need to be a roomie with someone else

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 18:47:34 EDT 2007

I have reservations at the host hotel for 3 of the 5 days I need and I
am on a call list from the hotel for the 2 middle days.

I currently have reservations for Monday to Wed and Fri to Sat
I need to still accommodations for Wed to Thur and Thur to Fri.

I am currently planning on attending the convention alone and am looking
for someone to split the cost of a room for the week or any days.

The rooms are two queen sized beds.

I am a non-smoker and non snorer and would prefer to share with someone
who is also a non-smoker and does not snore (or does not snore loudly, I
will wear earplugs to accommodate)

If there is someone who has a room and needs a roomie, or someone who
needs a room and is looking to share, drop me a line ral1963 at comcast.net
or call me at 1-815-263-1963.

I am planning on vending as well as participating in multiple events so
I will probably only use the room for sleeping and bathing anyway.

Rick Loving