<VV> Spongy Brakes?

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Tue Jul 3 16:36:03 EDT 2007

Pull all 4 drums.....  use straps to hold shoes in the retracted
position.....now you should have no movement of the cylinders....you can
test the hydraulics [ air],  the MC,  and the adjustment of the actuating
rod from the brake pedal...

needless to say ..you don't do the " Hard / Harder Test" with straps!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!