<VV> Rear seat belt installation (seatbelt)

Connie hanssmom at cox.net
Wed Jul 4 02:02:25 EDT 2007

Finally have the rear belts installed in the 65 convertible.  Special thanks
to Lonzo for the detailed diagrams and everybody else who sent tips/ideas.
Hindsight has shown me:  Don't install the sound deadening prior to locating
the dimples.  If your engine is out, crawl under there and drill pilot holes
when the dimples are SO easy to find.  Start the bolts from the inside to
the outside for the center belts (or you'll wear a hole in your seat.what
was I thinking?  The more you do it, the faster you get) Some pics in the
link for NEXT time the subject comes up.  Thanks again. :-)

http://tinyurl.com/2syntn

Connie

Iowa