<VV> Rear seat belts

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 4 19:28:24 EDT 2007

I ordered the rear seat belts from a right coast vendor, but there
were no instructions included.  I have a '65 Monza hardtop.  I
searched the vv archives and came up empty handed as far as my
situation; installing rear seat belts in a late model that did not
come factory equipped.  I would appreciate any help on this as my
driving time will be SEVERELY limited if I'm not able to saddle my
son up in his safety seat in the back.  I

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Corvairium //

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110
Sierra Tan, originally (currently Copper) - Saddle, PG, A/C, original
AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, vertical bumper guards, rust
free, w/ 77K