<VV> shifter and bolt pattern

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Jul 5 09:02:15 EDT 2007

Charles,

Hold that thought! I have in the process of being repopped the Ansen
automatic floor shift kit that was sold (at the least) thru JCWhitney
back in the '60's and '70's. It was made specifically for the early
models, but I've figured out a way of adapting it to late models as
well.

While I don't as yet have a specific availability date, it should be out
some time this summer. The projected cost will be $275 plus shipping.
Contact me offline so that I can put you on the waiting list.

-Mark Corbin