<VV> Independence! Happy July 4th and a great Thank You

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 13:13:55 EDT 2007

Thank You Hank,

God Bless you and all the other that have served in the Military
protecting my Freedom and that of my children.

I have family members that fought for our country but I never been
called upon to serve myself.

As I read many, many, many off topic threads and insipid humor over and
over again I don't mind a nice post to remind us why and how we have
what we have.

I intentionally left off the NO COVAIR in the subject so this message
wouldn't get deleted by filters.

I understand the rules and etiquette of the VV guidelines by why does it
seem like the murders and villains (of the guidelines) walk free and the

J walkers get the full force of the VV police.

I spent my 4th with my family (after I drove 3 hours to pick up a LM
rear disc setup, drove another hour to drop off some parts at the
LeVeques to have worked on) and today and tomorrow I will spend the day
getting my 63 Sprint ready for Detroit.

I took 2 vacation days to extend my Holiday.

Rick Loving

America--land of the Free, home of the Brave, and the Nation of the
Offended.

Hank
Commandant
Capt Jeb F Seagle Det. #1265