<VV> VV-Police; I are one

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Thu Jul 5 14:13:32 EDT 2007

Don't lump all the administrators (VV-police) into the same bucket.  One 4th
of July post was caught by the filters for being to large because HTML
formatting.  I knew all the HTML would be stripped before it went out, so I
approved it.

The list doesn't block post with "No Corvair" or "Humor", it's just nice to
let people know and they can delete it without even opening it.  Actually
all non-Corvair humor belongs on VV-talk.  You also have to consider  the
people in Digest mode.  They don't have the option of deleting individual
posts and occasionally digests go out with no Corvair content.  They really
get pissed after having to wade through all the crap and finding nothing
Corvair related.

If you see an off topic post and really feel the need to point it out, reply
only to the person making the post and NEVER TO THE WHOLE LIST as was done
yesterday.  That pisses more people off the occasional off topic post.  If
you are really pissed you can also copy Vairorg at corvair.org.  which is the
committee that controls this list.

Dennis