<VV> RE: Holiday posts (No-Corvair)

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Thu Jul 5 16:43:33 EDT 2007

I'm no bully, I'm not going to force my opinion on the majority.

I believe you've already done that Mr. Hicks....quite emphatically I might
add, which tends to belie your initial statement.

Try to remember WHY you were sitting around yesterday attempting to
micro-manage this list, rather than at work, and then ask yourself why a
simple mention of those largely responsible for your "free-day", on ONE very
specific day, was suddenly so "unreasonable" that you felt compelled to
share that particular "nit" you rather anally chose to "pick", with
EVERYBODY on the list (for all the self-appointed Net-Nannies, how is one
supposed to label such an additionally "Off-Topic" post?....I have an idea,
but it's probably not something for "polite company")?

John