<VV> Re: Police /Thanks (NO CORVAIR)

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Thu Jul 5 17:15:10 EDT 2007

13 to 1 HE says......  tell HIM that there are 1186 subscribed members!!
That's 1172  people  that didn't need to see this post!

Notice that HE didn't even address it to Virtual Vairs!!   We're CC'd [
copied]    Why didn't HE  just leave it a PRIVATE POST  so that those 13 and
HE can  enjoy THEIR  discussion...???

I know Myself   and 261 others  are having a private discussion on HOW WE
can  bring back  Patriotism within the "Social realm" of "modern /
enlightened / un restrained society" of this wonderful country.    And we've
been discussing this ALL YEAR...not just on Sunday!!  GGG   Most are
VV'rs... go figure!!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt