<VV> was Stirring should Cease now Fallen members in Corvairs

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Thu Jul 5 19:04:12 EDT 2007

It's a bad time for sure......  We have a Young member of the Corvair
Center,   Sam Russell, who crashed his mountain bike last week....

You may have heard Carl Edwards mention his Buddy a few times last weekend
on NASCAR...

Paralized from the waist down.....  28 years old.......

We're  keeping hopes up he'll recover fully....but he already has asked
about the thread we had a while back on " Hand Controls"  in Corvairs...

Let's hope  he and Tony  Recover!  fully and quickly!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!