<VV> was Stirring should Cease now Fallen members inCorvairs

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Thu Jul 5 20:15:51 EDT 2007

Hand controls in a Corvair was the topic in Corvairs of New Mexico's
Enchanted News Letter last month.  Robert Gold searched around for his son
for a set of controls and found no one would install them in a Corvair and
the controls sold to the general public are junk.  He found a takeoff set
and then hooked up with Geoff Johnson who installed them in a Corvair for
him.  It can be done, but as usual with a Corvair you either have to do it
yourself or Corvair person do it for you.  I asked Robert to submit his
article to the Comunique.

dp