<VV> hand controls and stick shift

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 5 23:06:52 EDT 2007

Think  old fashion tractor / cars,  lots of hand controls

the throttle level sets to a certain fuel input.   This allows the driver
to use both hands on the steering wheel for driving.

the brake, on hand controls, is also set-able if I recollect my last ride in
one.   For manual,  it may need to activate the clutch too.

Would think a clutch activated with a level on the shifter would work.
Would need to be power assisted (also see brake above;  unless only for
those with weaker knees)

sounds do-able.

The power assisted clutch on the shifter would have helped a member in my
chapter who opted to put a PG in his Spyder -- who's building the
proto-type?

tim mahler