<VV> Aug. Hemmings Classic Car now on newsstands

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 12:13:51 EDT 2007

A while back folks here reported receiving their subscription copies of
Hemmings Classic Car magazine for Aug. and being pleased to see a cover story on
"Cool Corvairs!"  Although I subscribe, I've been keeping an eye on the local
newsstand to see when the Aug. issue shows up.  Well, it went on sale here
today.  So, those of you who don't subscribe to Hemmings Classic Car magazine
should now be able to find the August Corvair issue at your local newsstand.

~Bill Stanley
Proud Papa of '63 convertible on the top of page 16 (and in photo-montage on
page 14)