<VV> Corvair Ranch/Need a '64 Convertible Passenger Side Door

allen.c.ladriere at us.army.mil allen.c.ladriere at us.army.mil
Fri Jul 6 17:00:15 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I have tried to access the Corvair Ranch website, http://www.corvairranch.com/ , at several points today, but it will not load properly.  Has anyone else been having this problem?  The reason that I am trying to access the site is because I am looking for a passenger's side door for a '64 convert.  Unfortunately, my dad's Spyder was T-Boned a couple of weeks ago, and the door took the majority of the damage.  If anyone can part with one that is in good condition, I would appreciate it.  The car underwent a ground-up restoration a few years back, so we want to get solid, rust-free door to replace the damaged one.  We also needs the glass for the door, as it was shattered in the accident.  I appreciate any help anyone can provide; also, feel free to call me at 614-557-3694.  We would also consider purchasing a complete car, if the door was in good shape--we'll probably fix the old door at some point.

Thanks,

A.C. LaDriere