<VV> Corvair Ranch/Need a '64 Convertible Passenger Side Door

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jul 6 23:28:55 EDT 2007

Allen:

Remember, an early coupe door can be used on an early convertable with a
simple modification that is easy for a bodyman. You will need the
convertable glass, as it is different. But glass is easier to find than
rustfree convertable doors!!!

The vent assembly needs to be transferred also, along with all the
interior glass channels.

Frank DuVal