<VV> Communiques on CD/DVD

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 10 22:53:23 EDT 2007

I thought I remembered at one time there was talk about putting all of
CORSA's publications on a CD/DVD. A searchable copy would have been
invaluable to me during the writing of my book. I'm also a member of the
"Antique Motorcycle Club of America" and they have all of their publications
on a CD from 1953 till present. Price is $150, but sure takes a lot less
space than 600+ magazines.. I'm not sure if it's searchable, but even so,
with an index cuts down from searching thru hundreds of magazines.. Is there
any interest out there or is this just an wild dream???
Charlie "Bud" Doerge

http://www.yenkostinger.com