<VV> Last Chance on LM Parts Car - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 11 13:46:23 EDT 2007

I plan to have a 1965/6 Monza/Corsa covertible body hauled away next week. If there is anyone in the Central Florida area with $75 about to burn a hole in their wallet (and access to a trailer), please let me know. I will also take 4 good LM carb cores in trade. The car has 3 good 13" wheels and tires (and one 14"), a decent (fair) trunk and hood, all front suspension (good), some rear suspension, seats, rear windows, weak doors, shifter and tube, rear bumper, power top frame (very rusty) and gears, decent carpet, steering column and not much else. I would not, IMHO, consider this a "project" or restorable car due to the rust in the front clip and rockers. I still have a 2 page list of cheap parts I stripped off it for the asking. Also have an extra convertible maroon passenger door, hood, and trunk that are in good shape. I need a good convertible boot. I am on Hwy 52, 3 miles from exit #285 off I-75. Thanks,
Grant Young