<VV> UltraVan trip

Edwin D. Lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Wed Jul 11 19:13:55 EDT 2007

We are buying Ken Wildmans Ultra Van and are planning on driving it back
home next week. We will be driving down I-65 from Lima, OH to Pensacola ,
FL.  Just thought we would let y'all know so that the crowds could line
the streets and wave to us as we cruise past.
 We would stay up north for the convention, but the timing is just not
right, our ride is going up a week early and we can't hang around for an
extra week.
 I would take my CORSA roster with me in case we need some help but I
loaned it to someone and never got it back.....Oh well....I got AAA and a
cell phone.

                                                           Ed & June
Lindsay

West Florida Corvair Club