<VV> What's The Difference

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 11 19:27:17 EDT 2007

Hi Bob,  Don't know if this impacts, but the '60 cylinder bore (stock) was
3.375" while the '61 - '63 bore was 3.4375".  So, besides head and carb
differences - the bore could also play a role in the advertised HP?

Caveat, I never had an 80, 98, or 102 so cannot speak from personal
experience.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)