<VV> Info on Corvans

Kevin Clark kevin at kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Wed Jul 11 20:08:44 EDT 2007

You might gain an upper hand if you have a legitimate business
reason. I have a 6 door windowless Corvan and is now our company
vehicle. We have a website showing about a half dozen photos (without
the magnetic company logo added) if anyone care to view it.

  http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid13295676

To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> info on Corvans

  I am looking for all the info I can find on Corvans. We had one
given to
us about 4 years ago, and need to "prove" to our Township Board that
it is
not "junk" ( we know that it isn't) Any info, websites would be
appreciated. I have production numbers for the Corvan, and some info on
it's production. How do I read the VIN? We have all the books for our
66,
but not for this. Want to find out what number this one is in production
number, etc. J. Taylor

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com