<VV> UltraVan trip

Kenneth N. Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Wed Jul 11 21:31:14 EDT 2007

Actually Ed and June will only need their cellphone and AAA if they try to
take I-65 from Lima.  I-75 runs through Lima.   <grin>

I won't make any predictions, but I had the UV out today to fill the gas
tank and take it for a final run up and down the Interstate (I-75 <grin>)
and she ran like a fine watch.

I'm really delighted that it's going to dedicated Corvair enthusiasts.

Ken