<VV> Interesting Engine in Texas

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Thu Jul 12 19:32:23 EDT 2007

All Fastvair guys know what this is and who does them, hint, a little yellow
bird in Indiana told me about them. Not sure if they built this one or not.
I bet people hate it when things on ebay are brought to the attention of a
few hundred extra people here , the sellers will love it but if I was
watching the item and then someone mentions it on VV which happens all the
time, I'd be less than happy as my potential bargain gets the price ran up.
Too each his own I guess. Yes that's a hint that I don't like it. <gg>
Joe R