<VV> Scale Model Bonanza - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 13 12:12:53 EDT 2007

I have just unbelievably procured two dusty dealer cases of Corvair Prestige Kits! The kits are AMT #6773, 1/25 scale, and they include a pen holder display for your desk. I normally sell these for $29 each, but am willing to part with a case for $125 (less than $21 each).
These would be great for a diorama, club raffles, re-sale, or what have you. I have just posted an ad in the Classifieds on the CORSA website. I also have the entire AMT Prestige series (issued in 1987-89) if there are any collectors out there ('55 Mercedes Gull, '63 Chevy, '63 Ford, '63 Vette, '65 Bonneville, '65 Gran Prix, '63 Avanti, '65 Lincoln, and the Silhouette show car). Thanks for the space.
Grant Young