<VV> Rusted Brake Drum

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:10:56 EDT 2007

 Barry - I hate to say that you might be exerting more
effort than it is worth. I have a stack of drums in
the corner. I've replaced a pair once on one of my 6
cars in 16 years of driving them (12K a year until I
lost my daily driver a couple of years ago). They just
don't wear out. I'd save your back and let them go.

 Mike
 YS-117