<VV> Corvair meetings humor

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 00:02:24 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/13/2007 10:50:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

Care to  explain?

MCCA President of Life....
MCCA is Mid Continent Corvair Association, the CORSA chapter in Wichita,  KS.
I've been President of something like 7 years. Every time I do something
stupid, they elect me for another year, hence the sentence. I haven't given up
on getting paroled. I think they what me to keep the job until I get it
right....

The only real "job" for the President is to get the keys for the community
center where we have our meetings. The meeting is actually very, very  informal.

Does that help?

Ned