<VV> Headlight aim

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jul 15 08:22:23 EDT 2007

No!

The Corvair has four high beam lamp assemblies. Two of those also have
low beam filaments that are focused lower and to the right of the high
beam filament.

So, the adjustment is done with the high beams on and the low beams are
automatically focused correctly.

The tool Ned mentioned that  references the tits on the front of the
lamp looks for level to ground for high beam focus on all four lamps.

Hmmm, I have needed that rear window focus in the past....

Frank DuVal