<VV> PG adjustment nightmare

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Sat Jul 14 01:48:31 EDT 2007

Sounds like you mean the TV [ throttle valve] lever Yes, it has an "O-ring"

I don't think you should be able to move it that far though.. experts will
chime in in the am!

Now at least you know why the car was parked!!   "ran when parked Dad says"
yea, sure pops!!! ggg

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt