<VV> question about manual shifter / shift pattern ...

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 02:32:01 EDT 2007

 > > ... make sure you don't do 70 on the freeway ... < <

Is that why my old Corvan only went 200 thousand plus the 100 thou it
had when we got it -- although, back then it saw a lot of nearly 90 and
not so much 70 ...

maybe it was the lack of freeways?

Oh, and they shift just fine when everything is fixed up, just sort of
different than a TR-3 or Mazzy.  Try it! You'll learn to like it! -- the
infamous FC Mystery Shifter -- confound your friends, impress the
uninitiated, befuddle car thieves, stir your way down the road ...

Bill Strickland