<VV> PG adjustment nightmare

iscdirector iscdirector at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 08:41:58 EDT 2007

Yes they do have a little lateral movement, if it had no "O" ring on the shaft it would leak badly when it sits more than a few hours so if you don't have a leak it should be ok

Stephen Upham <contactsmu at sbcglobal.net> wrote:   Should the belhousing crank be able to move in and out of the
tranny? Mine does about 3/16". I can see a place on the bar of the
belcrank that goes into the tranny that looks like a grove for an e-
clip or a gasket when I extend it out as far as it will go.

Stephen Upham