<VV> Carrera shock adjustment

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 15 06:48:08 EDT 2007

Jim,
Carrera adjustable shocks have three positions. No. 1 is 45/55 extension over compression which means softest ride and fastest rate of body lift.
No.2 is 50/50 extension over compression which is good for performance handling.
No. 3 is 55/45 extension over compression which has the most roll control.
To adjust, shock must be off the car. Compress the rod all the way to the bottom. Look for a dot or punch mark at the base of the top connection threads. When you turn the rod you will feel a distenct notch or click. The number settings should be visible on the side of the shock body.

Rick Norris