<VV> > Engine air baffles

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Mon Jul 16 12:46:57 EDT 2007

Andy and others........  pay no attention when a Member of the BBRT  gives
advice!!!

At races we seen them at [ 1 in 10 yrs.],  we watched as the removed the
engine in order to clean the inside of the rear window!

Just the facts..reported as we see them................................LOL!!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!